Thursday, September 14, 2006

This Just In...

The Pac-10 is the Best Conference In College Football and Jenn Sterger is Not a Skank



"I'll stay with 'Ridiculous Horse-Doodie' for $500, Alex"

Nevermind that the SEC has Four Schools in the Top Ten, some nerd named Sagarin says the Pac-10 is the best conference in College Football. He made an excel spreadsheet with charts and graphs that said so. Wow, I'm shocked. How does USC continue to go undefeated in such a strong, strong conference, filled with the likes of Trees, Ducks and Beavers?

Heisman Pundit - Pete Carroll's lap dog - is so excited about these recent developments, he might just hump your leg.

In related news, Jenn Sterger is not a skank.

Her good friend "Jax" says that she does charity.

"[you] couldn't even hold a candle to some of the stuff she does for charity and other functions that don't get published..."

Thanks, Jax. It's funny you should say that though, cause I did run across one of Jenn's bigger charities that got published here on the internet...

I'm not sure but I think the group is called "Tits for Tots." Strange name, but they do some real quality work.

At least their surgeons do.

No comments:

Post a Comment