"I know coach Croom wanted me to be there. He was very disappointed when I decided to come to the best university in the world."
This comes to us, according to a new study headed up by Tuscaloosa Scholar-Athlete, Jimmy Johns.
The Tider Nation emphatically agrees with the study, on the basis of "the overall Class of the University and... well...Bear Bryant." Interestingly enough, a majority of said fans have never attended a game or a class on the Tuscaloosa campus.
The Sophomoric Running Back, Johns, also went on to say, "This is where I want my son going. It's a football town. It has great tradition."
No word yet on Johns Jr's Achievement Test scores, but we're sure he will uphold that tradition of excellence...if/when he meets the Universities ever-so-selective standards.
Unfortunately, the Capstone can't celebrate this worldwide title for long...
The Ms. Universe pageant is less than a month away, and the competition from Uranus is surprisingly stiff.
I don't see Alabama on this list. Hmmm...Must be a mistake:
from TheTimesOnline
No comments:
Post a Comment