This is a PSA for all those football fans who are as Ignorant as I am. I've done some extensive research to determine just what the hell football players, of all shapes and sizes, are doing firing up pseudo-jump shots after big football plays.
As Ironic and witty as it all seems to be, I knew it had to be linked to the ever-brilliant Hip-Hop scene.
Since I consider myself to be somewhat of an adult... and rational, I don't follow the scene. While good background music while getting crunk at the club, Rap doesn't exactly lend to high levels of brain activity.
A few of the most common, repetitive themes:
A) I'm Rich, Bitch! - Look at Me
B) I'm Drunk and/or High - Look at Me
C) I've got Multiple Whores whom I Know in the Biblical Sense - Look at Me
D) I'm Somewhat Relevant - Look at Me
E) I'm Really, Painfully Good At Basketball...That's Why I Rap - Look at Me
F) There's No substance to My Life and/or Character and I'm Morally Bankrupt - Look at Me
Crap, I sound like somebody's Dad!
I guess I'm just jealous of these fellas who are ballin' out of control. Yep...I'm a Hater.
Anyways, It seems The New York Giants are bringing much undue notoriety to a Jim Jones (not #1, but #2, #3, and 4) song/video "We Fly High." (click here to see this groundbreaking video!)
Here's a few clips of this already tired maneuver that will surely make its way to a flag football game near you...
I can't wait to see Eli Manning fire one of these up on Sunday Night Football!
- NFL Players Shooting Jumpt Shots During Games? Blame Jim Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment